Suppose you want to configure the Ivanti Workspace Agent Service to connect to an Ivanti Workspace Datastore on a Microsoft SQL Server using Windows Authentication. You can do this manually, by changing the settings for EACH Ivanti Workspace Agent. You can also do this with a Task Manage Service Properties, as long as the computer on which an Ivanti Workspace Agent is installed is also an Ivanti Automation Agent.
- Configure a Task Manage Service Properties.
- Click the Settings tab and select Change Service Account.
- Click in the Service name field. This opens the Select Service window.
- Select the service to which the changes should apply (RES) and click OK.
- Select This account and enter the account and its credentials that should be used to run the Ivanti Workspace Agent Service.
- Click OK and execute the Task on all computers on which Windows Authentication should be used.