With Instant Reports, you can create detailed reports of your Ivanti Automation environment. Instant Reports include all settings of the documented item(s), and can include additional information about the current Ivanti Automation version. Instant Reports can be stored as a PDF file including a Table of Contents. Alternatively, they can be printed directly from the window View Instant Report.
Creating Instant Reports
- To create a detailed Instant Report of all items in the nodes Jobs, Library, Topology or Setup, select the node and click in the command bar and choose Create Instant Report. If you select the highest level in the Console tree, an Instant Report is created of all items in your Ivanti Automation environment.
- To create a detailed Instant Report of a set of selected items, select anywhere in the tree and click in the command bar and choose Select items for Instant Report. Check boxes will appear in front of all items in the Console tree. After setting the selection, click again in the command bar and choose Create Instant Report of selected items.
- To create an Instant Report with only an overview of all items in a specific node (e.g. the Modules node), select an item in the node and click in the command bar and choose Create Instant Report. This type of Instant Report does not contain detailed information.
It is also possible to right-click the node and choose Instant Reports from the context menu.
Instant Report Settings
Instant Report settings relate to cover pages and tables of contents.
- To change these settings, click the arrow next to in the command bar and choose Select items for Instant Report. At the top of the tree, the option Instant Report Settings becomes available.
- To return to the regular view without check boxes, click again and clear the option Select items for Instant Report.
Instant Reports only include nodes and sections to which your administrative role grants access.