At Setup > Addons, you can see which Addons are installed in your Ivanti Automation environment. You can also install new addons that you've downloaded from the Ivanti Marketplace.
When selecting the option Addons, an overview of all installed Addons is shown on the right-hand side. The column Last Modified shows the latest installation date of the Add-on. The column In Use shows whether any of the Tasks related to that Addon is currently being used in a Module or not.
You can also use the Addons page to install additional Automation addons for Ivanti and third-party products.
To install a new Addon
- From a computer where the Automation Console is installed, visit the Ivanti Marketplace and find the addon you want to download. You'll need an Ivanti Community account to do this.
- Open the addon's information page. On the left side, click the Manual download link. This will download the addon's .nupkg installation package.
- Download the Ivanti Solution Installer that is available here: https://marketplace.ivanticloud.com/Tools/Importer
- Run the Ivanti Solution Installer. Click Next on the starting screen and accept the license agreement.
- On the Nuget Package file screen, browse for the .nupkg addon that you downloaded. Click Next.
- On the extraction screen, click the Extract button. A Windows File Explorer window will open and show you the extraction location. Click Next.
- The Ivanti Solution Installer finished screen appears and lets you know that the installer is finished and the addons were imported.
- Click Next to close the installer.
- Restart the Automation Console.