Project Versioning tab
At Library > Projects, you can configure and manage Projects. By combining several Modules into one Project, the Modules in the Project can be scheduled as one Job instead of a series of separate Jobs. When configuring Projects, use the Versioning tab to view a list of changes made to the Project, including all known versions of the Project.
- The Current version field specifies the latest saved version number of the Project. It is possible to change this version number manually by clicking , regardless of the global setting Use automatic versioning.
- The Version column specifies all versions of the Project.
- The Comment column specifies the comment that Console users made about individual versions.
- Use the drop down field to customize the number of Audit Trail results that are shown per page.
- Use the navigation buttons to browse through the various pages.