Run Book Versioning tab
At Library > Run Books, you can configure and manage Run Books. With Run Books, you can create a chain of Jobs that makes it unnecessary to schedule these Jobs individually. When configuring Run Books, use the Versioning tab to view a list of changes made to the Run Book, including all known versions of the Run Book.
- The Current version field specifies the latest saved version number of the Run Book. It is possible to change this version number manually by clicking , regardless of the global setting Use automatic versioning.
- The Version column specifies all versions of the Run Book.
- The Comment column specifies the comment that Console users made about individual versions.
- Use the drop down field to customize the number of Audit Trail results that are shown per page.
- Use the navigation buttons to browse through the various pages.