- IBM DB2 9.7 x86/x64
- IBM DB2 9.8 x86/x64
- IBM DB2 10.5 x86/x64
- IBM DB2 11.1 x86/x64
- An existing database and database user.
- The database user must be able to access a table space with a page size of at least 8KB
Consoles and Dispatchers
- IBM DB2 OLEDB provider (x64/x86)
Preparations for creating a Datastore on DB2
- Create a local user on the DB2 Server, for example: IvantiAutomation. This account will be used to connect to the Ivanti Automation Datastore.
- Manually create a database on the DB2 Server, for example: ROADB. Specify a Buffer pool of 8KB.
- Create a Table Space for the user IvantiAutomation in the new ROADB database.
- Create a schema in the new ROADB database, for example: roa.
- Add the user you created in step 1 to the database ROADB.
- Assign the applicable authorities, and add the schema and Table Space you created in steps 3 and 4 to this user. Make sure you assign the proper privileges.