The Ivanti Automation Management Portal offers the availability of a Public Web API using the Swagger UI framework. This allows system developers to explore the Swagger defined API.
To view the Web API of the Ivanti Automation Management Portal:
- Go to Setup > Environment.
- Enable the Public API.
- Optional: enter an API key to secure the communication with the Public API.
- Click Explore.
The Ivanti Automation Web API is opened in a new browser. From here, you can perform several actions using the Web API.
A complete overview of Endpoints, Parameters and Methods of the Ivanti Automation WebAPI is available via Swagger. Methods are grouped by API controller where the method is implemented.
- Get a list of Agents
- Use login account to access Ivanti Automation
- Create a Building Block
- Upload the Building Block file
- Upload the Building Block Resource file
- Perform the import of a Building Block
- Get a list of active Jobs
- Get a list of completed Jobs
- Get a list of scheduled Jobs
- Get the Job details
- Export the Job results to XML
- Get a list of Modules
- Get a list of Projects
- Get a list of Run Books
- Get all relevant data to create a Job schedule
- Refresh the relevant data to create a Job schedule
- Perform the Job schedule
- Get a list of Teams
Get a list of Agents
A list of Agents including a summary per Agent