This document guides you through the upgrade to Ivanti Automation (formerly known as RES ONE Automation) 2023.1. It covers the upgrade procedures for Ivanti Automation 2018 and later, RES ONE Automation 2015 and RES ONE Automation 10.2.
- Please contact Ivanti Support if you run an older version.
- This document does not cover the upgrade of Agents for Unix/Linux and Mac OS X. You need to upgrade these Agents separately.
- You can keep your environment up to date by installing Upgrade Packs and Service Releases. This requires a maintenance contract, which entitles you to technical support, product upgrades, and access to the Knowledge Base. For more information: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/Ivanti-Automation-revision-download-links.
The latest Ivanti Automation Administration Guide is available here:
More Ivanti Automation documentation is available in the Ivanti documentation download page's Automation section:
- The Release Notes provide information on new and changed functionality: https://help.ivanti.com/res/help/en_US/IA/2023/Admin/Default.htm#cshid=relnotes
- The Getting Started with Automation guides: https://help.ivanti.com/res/help/en_US/IA/2023/GS/Default.htm
- The Help provides user assistance for all Ivanti Automation functionality. It is available in the Console by pressing F1, and in the Management Portal by clicking the question mark in the menu bar.