Upgrade from Ivanti Automation 2018 or later
When upgrading from Ivanti Automation 2018 or later, follow the steps in Upgrade from RES ONE Automation 10.2 or 10.2.100.
In addition, note the following:
- Agents that are offline due to the missing Subject Alternative Name certificate extension support in 2018.1 will have to be repaired.
- When using a new certificate, make sure you deploy the new certificate to agent machines (you can do this with the "Certificate" task) before changing the certificate. You can then just run the Upgrade Pack to reference the newly deployed certificate.
- When using a self-signed certificate, separate multiple dispatcher DNS names with a semicolon.
- Automation 2018.3 and later Dispatchers require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- The upgrade pack in Automation 2019.1 and later can use Designated Account credentials for database connections. For more information, see this topic.