- Create a domain user account and assign Log on as a service and Act as part of the operating system through Domain Security Policy to this account.
- Assign access privileges for this account to the database in SQL Server.
- Use Orca MSI Editor to open the Workspace Control Windows Installer Package.
- Select Transform > New Transform from the menu.
- Select the ServiceInstall table from the list.
- Change StartName and Password to the user account and password of the user account.
- Select Generate Transform... from the menu and save the MST-file.
- Invoke Windows Installer unattended and apply the transform (msiexec /i <msi> TRANSFORMS=<mst> /qn+). Tip: check with msiexec command-line parameters.
Workspace Control 2023 Administration Guide
Was this article useful?