Use the Notifications tab in to configure user notifications for an application. These messages will be shown to a user when he starts an application that has been enabled or disabled in Managed Applications.
How to configure user notifications for an application
- Open the application and click Properties > Notifications.
- Click the upper Edit button to configure a notification message for disabled applications.
- Select Show notification when user starts the enabled application and click the lower Edit button to configure a notification message for enabled applications.
- Select Show once to show the message only when the user launches the application for the first time.
- Select Clear history if you have changed the message. This will clear the history of the message and show the new message once.
- The notification messages support .rtf format and can contain hyperlinks (e.g. mailto:, http://, https://, file://).
- The size of the Edit notification window determines the size of the notification window as it will be shown to the user.