- In the Workspace Control Management Console, go to the node Composition > Applications.
- Click New Application (using Wizard) to create an application in Workspace Control. This opens a wizard. Follow the steps of the wizard to configure the basic settings of the application. When you have finished the wizard, the Edit application window opens. Click OK to close the window.
- Remember the application GUID or ID for later use.
- Open the Citrix XenApp Management Console and create a published application.
- When specifying the application executable, enter pwrgate.exe with the Parameter [application GUID or ID] "%*" to specify which application should be started.Where can I find the application GUID or ID?
Each managed application that is created in the Management Console has its own unique ID number and GUID. You can find the ID of a managed application in the Application List at Composition > Applications.
The ID and the GUID are shown when you open the application for viewing or editing (on the General tab in the Properties section).
- When specifying the application executable, enter pwrgate.exe with the Parameter [application GUID or ID] "%*" to specify which application should be started.