The following Identity options are available for Access Control:
- All Users
- NOT User/Group
- Organizational Unit
- Organizational Unit including child OUs
- Controlled by Application Manager(s)
- Administrative Role
- NOT in Administrative Role
- Language (See Language Identity)
- Identity Director Service
- Not Identity Director Service
Some of these options do not apply to all settings. For example, Access Control for User Settings allows only Organizational Units, groups, users and Administrative roles; and Controlled by Application Manager(s) is only available for applications.
The Identify settings can be also configured by right-clicking on an application and then selecting Quick Edit > Access Control > Identify.