The Usage Tracking Viewer shows all information gathered by Usage Tracking, either in detail or as a graphical representation. For reporting purposes, the information can be copied to the clipboard, to be pasted into a spreadsheet or word processor file.
Please note the following:
- The Usage Tracking Overview only shows information from the Datastore that is defined at Setup > Datastore.
- The Usage Tracking Viewer does not show any information about Organizational Units if Organizational Unit support has not been configured in the Management Console.
- The Usage Tracking database only stores Organizational Unit information on the lowest Organizational Unit level. This means that if the Organizational Unit structure changes, the information shown by Usage Tracking changes accordingly.
- If Website Security is enabled (at Security > Applications > Websites), the secured browsers that are visited by the user in a user session are shown in the Usage Tracking Overview.
- In all overviews of the Usage Tracking Viewer, you can click to create an Instant Report (first click Refresh to update your data) and to export data to a file (CSV for lists and JPG for graphs).
- On the tabs Details, Sessions and Current Activity in the Usage Tracking Viewer, you can type a search string to search for an object (e.g. user, application, computer or client). Previous search items are retained and using wildcards (*) in your search is allowed.
- Computer names of extended applications are preceded with an asterisk (*) in the Usage Tracking Overview.
- With Microsoft Remote Assistance integration (at Setup > Integration) and Usage Tracking enabled, when starting a Remote Assistance session via the Management Console (at Diagnostics > User Sessions), an entry is logged in the Usage Tracking Overview of the session that was remotely helped.