The Audit Trail chronologically records actions in the Management Portal. Besides information about adding, changing and deleting items, the Audit Trail records the following actions:
- Building Blocks: Imports
- Data Connections: Synchronizations
- Datastore: Upgrades
- File Explorer: File uploads, downloads and deletions
- Management Portal: Sign ins and sign outs
- People attributes: Instances of authorized administrators who view restricted information
- Setup and Sync Tool: Sign ins and sign outs
- Services: Service changes, service duplications and service rollbacks.
- Password reset attempts: This helps administrators to see when several attempts to reset a password for a single account are made in a short period of time.
You can expand truncated records to view all information.