Integrate with Ivanti Workspace Control and Ivanti Automation
You can enhance the usability of Ivanti Identity Director by integrating with Ivanti Workspace Control and Ivanti Automation.
Ivanti Workspace Control integration
When you integrate Ivanti Identity Director with Ivanti Workspace Control, you can enable self-servicing capabilities in the user workspace:
- Use existing services as access principle for managed applications and objects like printers and settings.
- Create new services directly from the Ivanti Workspace Control Console.
Ivanti Workspace Control integration requires:
- Service templates: These are pre-configured services that enable you to create new services directly from the Ivanti Workspace Control Console. You can configure service templates in Ivanti Identity Director.
- A service publication: This is a container that stores all service templates and/or published services that you want to be available in Ivanti Workspace Control.
- Configuration in Ivanti Workspace Control:
- Ivanti Identity Director integration
- Managed applications and objects (like printers and settings)
Ivanti Automation integration
When you integrate with Ivanti Automation, you can use Run Books in services:
- Invoke Run Books as part of a service transaction in Ivanti Identity Director.
- Publish Run Books as a service from the Ivanti Automation Console. You can then make these services available in the Web Portal.
Ivanti Automation integration requires:
- Service templates
- A service publication
- Ivanti Automation integration settings
- Configuration in Ivanti Automation:
- Ivanti Identity Director integration settings
- Run Books