Manage the organization
The organizational structure of an Ivanti Identity Director environment reflects the hierarchy of your organization. It consists of:
- People: These are all persons in your Ivanti Identity Director environment.
- Organization: This is the logical structure of organizational elements, subdivided in for example locations, roles and departments. By classifying people in organizational elements, you can determine which users are authorized to sign in to the Web Portal and the Clients and to which services they qualify.
The organizational structure allows:
- Administrators to configure services and specify who qualifies for them.
- Ivanti Identity Director to deliver and return services to qualified users.
- Users to sign in to the Web Portal and the Clients.