Configure a range of settings to determine how File Director is used in your organization and by whom. There are four categories of policy rules in File Director. Select Policy and the required category:
- Global Policy - Set restrictions on platform and login attempts that apply to all your users.
- Mobile Policy - Configure a range of settings to dictate how File Director behaves on mobile devices.
- Map Point Access Policy - Define policy settings unique to each map point allowing different sets of rules to match the requirements of different users and groups of users.
- Locked Users - manage locked user accounts
Introduced in 2021.1, this simplified policy replaces Users and Devices.
- (2020.3 and earlier) Users and Devices Policy
Verify new users and devices and manage their access. Users and devices can be remote wiped and unlocked if required.