How to Edit Filter Ownership
To edit filter ownership, do the following from the Filters panel:
- Select a filter from the list.
If you're transferring ownership from a CAM user to a CSM user, note the "(CAM)" suffix after each CAM user name to help you track which filters to save to a new user.
Note: You do not need to edit ownership of shared filters. See the second Tip, below.
- Click the Save As button at the top right of the right pane. The right pane updates.
- Optional: Enter a description for the filter, and specify whether to make it a shared filter (available to other users).
- From the Filter owner list, select the user to which you want to transfer ownership.
- Click Save.
- After saving the filter to the new user, it's a good idea to delete the original filter to avoid confusion and keep only current filters in the list.
- Because shared filters are available to all authorized users of reports, you do not need to save shared filters to a CSM user in order to allow CSM users to use the filter. However, if you want to change a shared filter’s owner, you can unmark the Shared box, save the filter, and then mark the Shared box and save it again.