How to Configure a Concurrent Application
A concurrent application is an application for which you have a concurrent use license.
To specify a concurrent application:
- In the License Units panel, select the license unit that contains the application.
- Right-click your selection, then select Properties.
- In the General tab of the License Unit Properties dialog box, select theConcurrent from the Licensing drop-down list.
- Optional but recommended: Use
Purchasing to enter information about the number of licenses your
organization owns, the price paid, and so on.
You can select the Purchasing tab to view the basic information you entered or, if you are not licensed to use Purchasing, you can enter some purchasing information here. Without purchasing information, compliance with your licensing agreements cannot be properly determined.
- Optional but recommended: Click the Control tab to assign a control profile to control use of this license unit. You will usually want to control or at least monitor use of applications that are under a concurrent licensing agreement.
- Click OK.