How to Meter Suite Applications Separately
To meter applications that are part of a suite separately:
- Select .
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select the Meter suite applications individually check box.
- Click OK.
- This is a global option, so when you mark this box, you are specifying that all applications contained in suites for which you have enabled metering, are metered separately.
- When you select this option, previously hidden CAM System License Units may now be visible in the License Units panel. (For example, if only Microsoft Office was visible in the License Units panel, selecting this option makes the applications that make up Microsoft Office visible as well.)
- You must enable metering for the individual license units, and set other license unit properties (such as license allocation settings) appropriately.
- Usage reports will show information on the individual applications, but inventory reports will show only suite information.