- How to Discover Managed Computers and Users from Directory Services
Choose to discover from Active Directory or the current NT domain. If you select Active Directory, you can also restrict discovery to certain organizational units (OUs).
- How to Discover Linux/Unix/Mac OS Machines
Configure discovery for supported non-Windows systems to query by IP address range, subnet, or machine. First configure where to look for supported non-Windows systems, then run discovery.
- How to Discover Your Virtual Environment
Configure CAM Discovery to discover any virtual machines on your network. First configure virtual environment discovery, then run discovery.
- How to Discover Oracle Databases
Discover Oracle databases to collect licensing data from Oracle Database instances. You can then review your licenses and view data in reports.
- How to Discover Network Devices
Discover SNMP-enabled network devices, such as routers, switches, and printers, within your network. First configure where to look for network devices, then run discovery.
- Discovery How-to