Linux/Unix/Mac OS Machines
CAM Administrator supports agentless discovery from machines running the following platforms:
- Red Hat Enterprise versions 7.x, 6.x, and 5.x
- CentOS version 7.2
- Fedora version 24
- SUSE Enterprise Server version 11 SP4 and above
- Oracle Linux version 6.8 and above
- Oracle Solaris versions 11 and 10
- IBM AIX versions 7.2 and 7.1
- Mac OS
- Versions 10.8 and above
- If you have machines you want to track that run other Linux or Unix operating systems or versions not listed here, please contact us.
- The agentless discovery process may collect some information from machines on unsupported platforms.
- To track machines with earlier versions of the Mac OS, see How to Collect Inventory Data from Mac OS Machines.