How to Customize Views in the Orders, Line Items, and Contracts Panels
When you make a selection in the left pane of the Orders, Line Items, and Contracts panels, the right pane updates to show records relevant to your selection. You can customize which of the available columns appear here (including any custom columns you created in your purchasing records) and sort the contents of each column. Using the Search feature, you can also search for items by column.
- To change which columns appear, right-click on a column. Click Columns, and then mark or clear the columns you want to display or hide.
- To change the order in which columns appear, select and drag columns to rearrange them.
- To sort the items within a column, right-click the column and select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
How Many Columns Are Displayed?
You can use up to the following number of columns in orders and contracts:
- 10 custom text, shortcut, or list fields
- 10 date fields
- >10 number or currency fields
Only the first ten of each above category are available to be displayed, and these first ten are based on the order of the custom fields, which you can change.
In line item grids, you can use up to 7 line item custom fields of each type and 3 order fields of each type.