How to Upload a Document
To upload a document so that you can later associate it with an order or contract:
- From the CAM Purchasing console, select Documents.
All Documents in the left pane, then select
Upload Document in the toolbar.
The right pane of the screen shows a Document Details screen, and documents that were previously uploaded are shown at the bottom.
- Required: Enter a description for the document.
- Browse to the document.
- Click Save. The document is now listed when you select All Documents on the left.
Once you've uploaded a document, you can do the following:
- Click Edit to edit its description.
- Click Reference to associate the document with an order or contract.
Delete to delete the document if it's not
referenced by an order or contract.
If an order or contract references a document, you must first delete those references, then delete the document.
We recommend uploading documents instead of linking to them. If you have existing linked documents you want to convert to uploaded documents, see How to Add a Link to a Purchasing Document.