Change an Existing API Key
You can change an existing API key and its access and refresh token lifetime values.
To change an existing CAM REST API key:
- In CAM Administrator, select .
- In the Manage REST API Keys dialog box, select the key you want to change, then select Change.
- Select Generate if you want to generate a new API key value.
- Update the access and refresh token values as needed.
- Select OK to close the Edit REST API Key dialog box.
- Select OK to close the Manage REST API Keys dialog box.