CAM Web Components
Use this dialog box to specify how to configure the web components (the website to be used for Reporting, Purchasing, License Analytics, and the CAM Access Point). In most cases, you should accept the defaults.
If you are performing a hosted installation, see CAM Access Points and Pre-14.1 Hosted Installations.
- Website: Specifies the IIS website on which
web-based components will be installed.
- Leave this option at Default Website to let Cherwell Asset Management determine where the IIS website is located.
- Hosted installations only: Click Change and select the Access Point website. For instructions, see CAM Access Points and Pre-14.1 Hosted Installations
- Port: Accept the default port, or select
Change and select a port from a list. If you
need help configuring a component to use a different port than when originally
contact technical support.
- Hosted installations only: Click Change and select port 5002. See CAM Access Points and Pre-14.1 Hosted Installations for more information about circumstances that will require a port number change.
- Use SSL: This option specifies that the web components should use HTTPS (SSL) and is cleared by default. If you want to use SSL, first make sure your website is configured to use SSL; refer to IIS documentation for information on setting up SSL and specifying a certificate.
- Install CAM web components to: Accept the default location, or select Browse and specify a different destination.
Click Next to continue.