Security Event Supplemental Form
Use the Event - Security Supplemental form to add links and fields to the Security Overview form.
Use the links and fields to add One-Step™ Actions and fields that are pre-configured and formatted for the Security Event form.
- In CSM Administrator, edit the Event - Security form.
- Open the Event - Security Supplemental form.
- Copy any of the following links and paste them onto the Event - Security Overview form, under the Actions list.
- Escalate to Security Incident
- Create Preventative Action
- Create Corrective Action
- Copy any of the following fields and labels (and controls) and paste them onto the Event - Security Overview form.
- Config Item
- CI Risk
- Supporting Service Config Item
- Supporting Service Risk
- Runbook Name
- Publish the Blueprint.