Configure HRSM Case Service Table
The Case Service table allows you to select a Case Service and define availability to customers, default shared services, escalation teams, and more.
You can define:
- Availability to customers and/or HR technicians
- Default Shared Services and Escalation Teams
- Availability to employees based on limiting factors (example: manager status, country)
- Associated templates and/or checklists
The following HR Case Services are defined by default:
- Initiate Onboarding
- Initiate Offboarding
- Start Transfer
To configure additional HRSM Case Services:
- In the CSM Desktop Client, select Tools > Table Management.
- In the Type list, select Case Service.
- Double-click the specific Case Service.
- Select or clear the check boxes, depending on your preferences.
- Link the following fields to the applicable HRSM-specific elements. See HRSM Case to understand how the One-Step™ Actions handle these configurations:
- HR Specifics Name
- Task Template Name
- Default Shared Services Team
- Default Escalation Team
- First Checklist Name
- Second Checklist Name
- Valid Countries