Create PPM Stakeholders
Stakeholders can affect or are affected by a new Demand and are key success factors for the management of Project Portfolios.
Stakeholders are populated from the Stakeholder table. Stakeholders for each Demand are based on the Demand's Area.
If a Demand's estimated cost is less than $1 million, the Demand's Area Stakeholders marked as approvers are approvers for the Demand. If the estimated cost is greater than $1 million, Stakeholders (regardless of Area) marked as Executive Committee are approvers.
To create a new Stakeholder:
- In the CSM Desktop Client or CSM Browser Client, select Tools > Table Management.
- From the Type drop-down list, select PPM Stakeholder, and then select the New button.
- Choose a Stakeholder.
The Email field autopopulates.
- (Optional) Enter a phone number and select a department.
- Select a process, area, and role.
The Role is based on a RACI matrix model.
- Select the Approver and/or Executive Approval Committee check boxes, if appropriate.
- Save and publish the Blueprint.
For new or existing Stakeholders, you can change the status to Active or Inactive.