Activate Imported CloudCenter™ Applications
Activate CloudCenter™ applications so that Customers can request them through the Service Catalog.
Apply the Cisco CloudCenter™ mApp® Solution using the Apply mApp Solution wizard and publish the resulting Blueprint, then complete the required configuration procedures in CSM Administrator.
- Open your CloudCenter Manager Record.
- Select an application, then click the Go To button .
The VM Application record opens.
- Select a Default Cloud from the drop-down.
- Provide a description for the application.
- Specify which groups can request the application.
For example, write IT, HR, Operations.
- Click Add New VM Size.
The VM Size Lookup Object opens. Follow the steps to Add VM Size Options for CloudCenter™ Applications.
- Check the box for Application Active.
- Click Save.
The application is now active and selectable from the CloudCenter Manager Record.