Apply the CSMe mApp Solutions
When you apply the CSMe mApp® Solutions, use these considerations for the order of application and best practices.
Good to Know
- We recommend that you do not apply all four CSMe mApp Solutions immediately unless there is an urgent need for them. Apply each mApp Solution as needed because there may be a newer version released with additional functionality that you can take advantage of during implementation. You should never apply a mApp Solution to a database that already has an installation of the same mApp Solution, including previous versions. See Considerations for Applying mApp Solutions .
- When you apply the CSMe mApp Solutions, choose the Open a Blueprint so I can preview the changes option and publish the Blueprint prior to publishing the mApp Solution changes.
- The HR Service Management and Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) mApp Solutions share the same Role Business Object.
- The PPM mApp Solution publishes with no warnings or errors.
- We recommend applying the CSMe mApp Solutions in the following order:
- HR Service Management
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Information Security Management System
- Facilities Management
HR Service Management, Information Security Management System, and Facilities Management mApp Solutions
Before the publish process begins, you will see the Blueprint Security Changes window with a warning message that shows security changes.
- Select OK to close the window.
During the publish process you will see a pop-up window with a warning message about errors. This cancels the publish.
- Select Close to see the scan results.
The scan results are warnings regarding changes to roles and security settings contained within the mApp Solution. This is an expected result.
- Select Ignore warnings and continue and then select OK to close the window.
You will see a pop-up window with information that the scan was successful and no errors were found.
- Select OK.
The changes from the mApp Solution will finish publishing to your system.