Configure Approvals for Cisco CloudCenter™ Application Service Requests
Configure Approvals in the Default and Portal Default Views so that provisioning a requested CloudCenter application requires approval by the appropriate party.
Apply the Cisco CloudCenter™ mApp® Solution using the Apply mApp Solution wizard and publish the resulting Blueprint.
Complete the steps to Add Account Credentials to the CloudCenter™ Web Service.
- Open the Blueprint you created to perform configuration actions.
- From the Major Business Object tree, click Incident > Edit Approvals.
The Edit Incident Approvals dialog opens.
- Click Add.
The Edit Approval Block dialog opens.
- Verify that Trigger Conditions is selected, then click Advanced.
The advanced options appear.
- In the name field, type Specifics Approval Client.
- Under the pre-populated Group Expression, add the following trigger conditions:
- Incident.Approval Required equals True
- Specifics.Approval Required equals True
- Incident SubCategory.Approval Required equals True
- Select the group expression, then choose the option At least one of the items in the group must be true.
- Select Approvers.
The Approvers options page appears.
- Follow the steps to add appropriate approvers for Cisco CloudCenter™ Application Service Requests. Refer to Define Approver Properties for details.
- Select Actions.
The Actions options page appears.
- In the Action to take when approval: Approved section:
- Uncheck the box for Executing the action completes the approval process
- Check the box for Set a field and select Ready to Provision from the drop-down. Type True in the value field.
- Check the box for Run a One-Step, then click the Ellipses button to open the One-Step Action Manager, and select Global > CloudCenter > Ready to Provision.
- Click OK, then repeat steps 2-11 for the Portal Default View, giving the Approval Block a different name, such as Specifics Approval Portal.
- Click OK in the Edit Incident Approvals dialog, then save and publish the Blueprint.