Define Subcategory Classification for Azure®
If you are using CSM 8.1.0 or greater, use Table Management in the CSM Desktop Client to define the Azure® SubCategory classification. When you define the classification, you select the VM Specifics Form so that the appropriate form displays when the classification is selected. You can also select a default Team and the option of using an Approval , if necessary.
If you are using a version of CSM earlier than 8.1.0, use the Group Map Editor to point the Request Azure VM SubCategory to the Azure VM Specifics Form.
This functionality is only available if you have applied the Orchestration Pack for Microsoft® Azure®. For more information, refer to the mApp Solution Tech Notes documentation.
To define the SubCategory classification:
- Open the Table Management interface.
- In the Type drop-down, select Incident SubCategory.
- In the Grid, select the Cloud Services/Virtual Machines (VM)/Request Azure VM classification.
The Subcategory form opens.
- In the Specifics Name field, select Specifics - Azure VM.
- (Optional) In the Default Team field, select the Team that should be assigned the Incident by default when the classification is used.
- (Optional) Select the Approval Required check box to initiate the defined Approval process when the classification is used.
- Click Save.
- Close the Table Management interface.