Ivanti Neurons for Facilities 2021.4
Ivanti Neurons for Facilities allows users to easily incorporate facilities functionality into their existing Neurons systems.
Platform version requirements: Tested on CSM 10.2.2; not compatible on platform versions earlier than CSM 10.2.1.
Content version requirements: Tested on 10.2.2 Ivanti ESM .czar. Ivanti Neurons for Facilities has not been tested on a 10.2.1 OOTB .czar or older content versions, but be sure to test it on your customized system for compatibility.
Prerequisites: This solution is designed to work with the Ivanti Neurons Base .czar. See Ivanti Neurons Base Czar.
Available languages: English.
Ivanti Neurons for Facilities includes the following items for downloading:
- Ivanti Neurons for Facilities.mApp
Use Ivanti Neurons for Facilities to provide robust functionality for the input and management of facilities-related Work Orders and associated activities. Customers can initiate Work Orders through a self-service Portal and track the status of their requests. Facilities departments can save time by scheduling recurring maintenance activities that automatically generate Work Orders at the appropriate frequency. Persona-driven dashboards provide valuable insights into the overall facilities operation.
Apply Ivanti Neurons for Facilities
Follow these steps to download, apply, and configure:
- Extract the .zip file to a location that can be accessed by CSM.
- Use the Apply mApp Wizard in CSM Administrator to apply the .mApp file. Select the topic that matches your version of CSM. Do not select Finish yet.
- When you reach the Final Options window, select Open a Blueprint so that I can preview the changes, and then select Finish.
- When the Blueprint opens, select File > Blueprint changes.
- In the list of Business Objects, expand Work Order so you can see the associated forms.
- Save the Blueprint.
|Version||Platform Version Requirements||Content Version Requirements||Prerequisites|
|2021.4||10.2.2||10.2.2 Ivanti ESM .czar||None|
|2021.3||10.2.1||10.2.1 Ivanti ESM .czar||None|