Security Groups, Roles, and Teams
Ivanti Neurons for Facilities provides default security groups and teams to help you get started. Sample roles are also available.
Ivanti Neurons for Facilities uses security groups to provide access and workflow rights (example: Only users with the Facilities - Dispatch role can close a ticket). Configure security groups after you apply Ivanti Neurons for Facilities.
Security groups include:
- Facilities: Team members who are not dispatch or technician users (example: Managers).
- Facilities – Dispatch: Receives inbound calls and requests and dispatches work orders to technicians.
- Facilities – Tech: Fulfills work orders.
Roles determine which default dashboards appear when users log in to Ivanti Neurons for Facilities. Specific roles are not included, but sample roles are provided in the installation package.
Sample roles include:
- Dispatch: Receives and sorts work orders.
- Facilities Management: Oversees work orders and projects from a manager perspective.
- Facilities Supervisor: Supervises team and technicians.
- Facilities Tech: Fulfills work orders.
Ivanti Neurons for Facilities provides the following teams, which are available during the team selection process:
- Facilities Building
- Facilities Construction
- Facilities Dispatch
- Facilities Grounds
- Facilities Records Management