(Optional) Edit Existing Risk Assessment Properties
Use Table Management in the CSM Desktop Client to edit existing Risk Assessment properties.
This functionality is only available if you have applied the Risk for Change mApp Solution. For more information, refer to the mApp Solution Tech Notes documentation.
To edit existing Risk Assessment properties:
- Open the Table Management interface
- In the Type drop-down, select Risk Weight.
Risk Weight values display in the Grid.
- In the Table Management Grid, right-click a value, and then select Go to Record.
The Risk Weight Lookup Object opens.
- Use the Impact/Likelihood matrix to associate Risk Levels with Risk Scores for a Change Request or Incident template.
- Use the Category and Points fields to assign a weight for each category. Weight allotments must total 100.
- Use the Subcategory and Points fields to assign a weight for each category. Weight allotments must total 100.
- Click Save.