Survey Monkey mApp Solution 1.0
Use this mApp® Solution to track results from surveys you create using Survey Monkey.
Platform Version Requirements: Tested on CSM 10.2.0.
Out-of-the-Box Content Version Requirements: Tested on CSM 10.2.0.
How the mApp Solution Works
Use the Survey Monkey mApp Solution to track results from Survey Monkey surveys. The included dashboard makes it easy to view results from active surveys.
Download the mApp Solution from the CherwellmApp Exchange. Use the Apply mApp Wizard to apply the mApp Solution to your CSM system. The Apply mApp Wizard generates a Blueprint, which can then be viewed and published to a test or live system to commit the changes.
For a list of items included in the Survey Monkey mApp Solution, see Survey Monkey mApp Solution Items.
Create a Survey Monkey App
Before applying mApp Solution, set up an account and app with Survey Monkey.
To set up a Survey Monkey app:
- Create an account on http://www.surveymonkey.com.
- Go to https://developer.surveymonkey.com/apps and create a new app. It can be public or private.
- On the Settings tab, under the Scopes section, select at a minimum:
- View Surveys
- View Responses
- View Response Details
- Under the Credentials section, find and copy the Access Token value.
Apply the mApp Solution
To apply the mApp Solution, perform the following high-level steps:
- Review the recommendations and considerations for applying mApp Solutions. For more information, see Considerations for Applying mApp Solutions.
- Extract the mApp Solution .zip file to a location that can be accessed by CSM.
- In CSM Administrator, use the Apply mApp Wizard to apply the mApp Solution. For more information, see Apply a mApp Solution. Select the topic that matches your version of CSM.
- On the Specify Value for the Survey Monkey Bearer Token screen, enter the Access Token value you copied from the Survey Monkey website.
|mApp Version||Platform Version Requirements||Out-of-the-Box Version Requirements||Prerequisites|
|1.0||10.2.0||10.2.0. This mApp Solution may not be compatible on Content versions older than 10.2.0, but as with all mApp Solutions, it should be tested on your customized system.|