CSM provides the following OOTB Problem Journal types:
- Journal - Note: Tracks User notes/comments. For example, a User might chronicle troubleshooting progress.
- Journal - Customer Request: Tracks Customer requests/comments.
- Journal - History: Tracks important Field changes. Tracked Fields are configurable and are defined in the Business Object definition.
- Journal - Mail History: Tracks e-mail correspondence. For example, e-mails sent for receipt, follow-up, resolution, and questions.
- Journal - Queue History: Tracks when records are added to/removed from a Queue.
History Journals are automatically created by CSM. Notes are manually created.
Each Journal Type has its own unique form. Journals are child records, so they are linked to and available from their parent records (access Journals by clicking the Journals tab in the parent record's Arrangement).