Run the Client Installation
Launch the installation on the Client machine to install the Client application files.
Run the installation as a system administrator so that all installation steps can execute successfully.
Client installations are run last and are typically pushed out to users using the Auto-Deploy feature (configured separately).
To run the Client installation:
- Right-click the Cherwell_Service_Management_Installation.exe file and select Run as Administrator.
The Cherwell Service Management Installation window opens.
- Select Install in the Client section.
The Cherwell Client Setup Wizard opens.
- Review the introductory text, and then select Next.
- Read the license agreement. The license agreement can also be printed. If the license terms are accepted, select the I accept the terms in the license agreement radio button, and then select Next.
- Select Install to start the Client installation.
- When the install is complete, select Finish.