Define General Properties for a Date/Time Field
Select the Date/Time Field type from the General page of the Field Properties window to define a Field that contains date and/or time information.
To define general properties for a Date/Time Field:
- Open the Field Properties Window.
- On the General page of the Field Properties window, select Date/Time in the Field Type drop-down.
- Define general Date/Time Field properties:
Option Description Date and Time Select to allow the Field to hold both a date and a time. Date only Select to allow the Field to hold a date only. Time only Select to allow the Field to hold a time only. Timestamp Select to have the Field hold a system timestamp.
- Select the Adjust for time zones check box to have the Field automatically adjust the date and/or time based on your computer's time zone settings.
- Publish the Blueprint (File > Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File > Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.