Delete or Move Jumps
Delete or move jumps to reconfigure your Business Object lifecycle.
To delete a jump from a lifecycle:
- Open the lifecycle in the Business Object Lifecycle Editor.
- Select the jump that you want to delete.
- Right-click and select Delete jump.
- Optional: Select Yes or No when prompted.
The jump is deleted.
If you delete a status with a jump, the jump is also deleted.
To move a jump:
- As above but right-click and select Move jump.
- Drag the jump to a different starting status and then drop it.
The corresponding "end" jump number moves to the new destination status.
- Select Save on the toolbar (or select Ctrl+S) to save your lifecycle while working. Select OK at the end when editing is complete and you want to save your lifecycle and close the Lifecycle Editor.
- Publish the Blueprint (File > Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File > Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.
If not valid, you are not allowed to save and are asked to fix the issues. See Validate a Lifecycle.