Layer a Widget
Use the Dashboard Editor to layer Widgets (that is, position a Widget in front of or behind other Widgets).
Good to know:
- Layering options are available from the Dashboard Editor toolbar and from the context (right-click) menu.
- Not all Widgets are allowed to be in front of or behind all other Widgets (ex: Most Shapes cannot be on top of most graphical Widgets, such as Charts and Gauges).
- See Dashboard Editor Behaviors for tips on working with Widgets on Dashboards.
To layer a Widget:
- Open a Dashboard in the Dashboard Editor.
- Select one or more Widgets.
- To position a Widget in front of other Widgets, click the Widget, and then click the Bring to Front button on the Dashboard Editor toolbar.
- To position a Widget behind other Widgets, click the Widget, and then click the Send to Back button on the Dashboard Editor toolbar..
Continue making changes, or select OK to save and close the editor.