Select a Border Style for a Widget
Use the Dashboard Editor to select a border style for a Widget. Border style options include:
- No Border
- 3D Border
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 pixel width
Good to know:
- Border style options are available on the Dashboard Editor toolbar and from the context (right-click menu).
- See Dashboard Editor Behaviors for tips on working with Widgets on Dashboards.
To select a border style for a Widget:
- Open a Dashboard in the Dashboard Editor.
- Click one or more Widgets.
- On the Dashboard Editor toolbar, click the drop-down arrow on the Border Style button, and then select a style from the following:
- No Border: No border is added.
- 3D Border: Adds a three dimensional border around the Widget.
- Pixel Width: Adds a fixed pixel width border around the Widget.
Continue making changes, or select OK to save and close the editor.