Size a Dashboard Background
Use the Dashboard Editor to size a dashboard background to a target dimension.
Good to know:
- Build a dashboard to target dimensions (example: a standard laptop screen, large landscape monitor); otherwise, your dashboard might be too small or too large for the resolution of the screen on which it is most often displayed.
- Use the grid points to precisely size the background.
- To increase the size of the dashboard without moving any anchored Widgets, hold down the SHIFT key while resizing the dashboard. The Widgets maintain their current locations.
To size a dashboard background:
- Open a dashboard in the Dashboard Editor.
- Drag the sizing border around the dashboard to adjust its height and width.
Continue making changes, or select OK to save and close the editor.