View All Delegations
View all scheduled, active, completed, and canceled delegations within CSM.
Grant permission to view delegation history
- In CSM Administrator, select the Security category.
- Select Edit security groups.
- Select a security group from the Groups drop-down list.
- Select the Rights tab and then select Users from the Categories drop-down list.
- Select Can view delegate history and ensure that Allow is selected.
View all delegations
Records are shown for scheduled, active delegations, and completed delegations and also those that have been canceled.
- In CSM Administrator, select the Settings category.
- Select Delegates Manager.
You see a read-only table showing:
- User: The name of the person whose work is being delegated.
- Business Object: The scope of the work being delegated.
- Delegate: The person who is handling the work in the user's absence.
- Start Date: The start date of the delegation period.
- End Date: The end date of the delegation period.
- Status: The current status of the delegation (scheduled, active, completed, canceled).
- Created by: The person who created the delegation.
- Created on: The date and time the delegation was created.
- Last modified by: The person who last changed the delegation record.
- Last modified: The date and time the last change was made to this delegation record.
Hover over any of the column headings in the table and select the filter icon to filter delegates by value, date, or text (example: Use a text filter of Contains, and Change to filter out only the records containing delegations for Change Requests). You can also sort your delegate records in the table by selecting the up or down arrow next to any of the column headings.