Organize CSM Manager Items
Use the CSM Item Manager tree and Main Pane to organize CSM Items (example: Dashboards, Reports, One-Step Actions etc.). Items are organized at the root level by scope (intended audience) and can be further organized by subfolders. CSM Items in the Managers can be organized within folders by purpose (example: Portal Dashboards), theme (example: Executive Dashboards), or any categorization that suits company needs.
Good to know:
- The ability to organize CSM Items is configured through security rights. For more information, refer to the Security Rights documentation.
Managers look and behave differently in the Browser Client. For more information, refer to the CSM Browser Client.
To create a subfolder to organize CSM Items:
- Open a CSM Item Manager.
- Place your cursor in the scope or subfolder where you want to create the folder.
- Click the Create a New Folder button.
A new folder is created, with the pending name highlighted.
- Provide a name for the folder, and then click away from the folder to save the name.
- Users can now:
- Drag-and-drop CSM Items into the folder.
- Rename the folder by right-clicking the folder and selecting Rename.