You can apply the following types of modifiers to tokens in CSM:
- Text: Shows a value or string of text (example: The Last Edited text on the Incident form).
- Date/Time: Shows or performs a date/time calculation (example: Calculate a 15-minute warning for an SLA).
- Numeric: Shows or performs a mathematical calculation using a string of tokens and mathematical symbols (example: Calculate the total cost of labor of a Labor Cost Item by multiplying the work hours by the monetary rate).
- Logical: Uses one or more conditions to return a True or False value (example: Incident.Status does not equal Closed).
- XML: Use to pull pieces of XML data (example: Returned from a web service call) into CSM in a usable format.
- JSON: Use to pull pieces of JSON data (example: Returned from a web service call) into CSM in a usable format.
- Encryption: Use to store private API keys, user names, and passwords as encrypted in the database. Helpful when integrating CSM with other systems (example: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Teams).