Change the Sort Order of a Saved Search
You can change sort order or results returned by a Saved Search in CSM.
To change the sort order of a Saved Search:
- In either CSM Desktop Client or CSM Browser Client, open the Search Manager (for more information, see Open the Search Manager).
- Right-click a Saved Search and in:
- CSM Desktop Client, select Edit.
- CSM Browser Client, select the Edit icon.
- Under the Sort results by drop-down list, select a new sort option.
- To save the new sort order, select OK.
The new sort order is used.
Saved Searches are also used in third-party reporting tools. For more information, see Using Search Data with Third-Party Reporting Tools.
To implement the updated sort order for a Saved Search and refresh the displayed results in a third-party reporting tool, you must use the refresh/run update command.