Customizing Search Results Lists
To customize the items displayed in Search Results when a list is shown:
- Open CSM Administrator.
- Create a Blueprint.
- Select a Business Object from the Object Manager, and then select Edit Business Object.
- Select Bus Ob Properties, and then navigate to the Search Results page.
- Set Link Text or Body Text options as they apply:
- "Link text" section defines the first line of the Search Results.
- The "Body text" section defines the list of Fields that make up the remaining lines.
- The Includes label check box should be selected if the Field name is displayed along with the value.
For more information, see Define Search Results Properties for a Business Object.